- Effortless waves: Those who are a fan of the bohemian style will be happy to know that this look is staying fall! This popular hairstyle puts the focus on building texture into the waves for that effortless and carefree look.
- Sweep it to the side: Spring and summer was all about the center part, but the runway has brought back the deep, glamorous side part for the coming season. We love that such a simple sweep to the side can completely change a person’s look!
- Keeping the pony low: This is a popular hairstyle, simply because of how versatile it is. You can style it with braids and keep it messy for a casual look, or keep it classy by having the hair sleeked back. They key is to keep the ponytail tied low for a sophisticated look.
- A twist to the twist: The classic French twist has always been a one of the most stunning hairstyles. For the fall season, the twist has been updated to take on a looser, younger look. Jazz it up with some accessories for a contemporary look.
- Knot the bun: The messy bun has been popular, but it may be a style of the past. For the fall runway, we’ve been seeing many knots in replacement of the bun. Not only is this hairstyle even easier to throw together, it also gives the hair more interesting textures to look at!
Can’t believe fall is finally here! We’re all excited for the return of Starbucks’ popular Pumpkin Spice Latte, BUT we’re even more excited to try these trendy new fall hairstyles inspired by the runway: